Monday 18 December 2017

Can you not see my inner lizard?

Thinker in Science / Social Sciences / Sociology
Mike Sutton
Mike Sutton
Dr Mike Sutton is the author of 'Nullius in Verba: Darwin's greatest secret'.

 
Posted in Science / Social Sciences / Sociology

But I'm one of THEM not one of you - honestly. Look, can you not see my inner lizard?

Oct. 18, 2014 5:00 pm
Categories: Dysology
image
Conspiracy theorist David Icke thinks alien shape shifting lizards rule the world. Oh dear! For how long?
image
Trumpet form the rooftopsAttribution
Darwin and Wallace were influenced by Matthew's prior-discovery, replicated it and then claimed zero-prior knowledge of it.
"Oh Gawd 'elp me,! What's to be done?" David Icke's group of shape shifting alien lizard hunting conspiracy theorists are on to me HERE   
I thought having fanatical Darwinist groupies write nonsense about me being a conspiracy theorist was bad enough - particularly when it is they and not I that see conspiracies where there is zero evidence of them    (Sutton 2014):
'Perhaps he simply had no choice but to give Matthew's book the silent treatment, due to the unwritten rules of conduct in practice among 19th century gentlemen of science. It is important to stress at this point that this silence was not complete, and it most certainly was not a conspiracy. In reality, as explained later in this chapter, and in more depth in Chapters Five and Nine, it was an expectation of group-identity propriety.'
image
Let's play Lizard
Really, there are worse things in this world. Such as having the most weird of all weird conspiracy theorist groups on your side. David Icke    and his camp followers think the world is ruled by a conspiracy of shape-shifting alien Lizards. And they seem to rather like my research. Oh no! Whatever next? Do you think they want to put me in a vivarium so they and desperate Darwinist conspiracy theorists can stare and tap on the glass and look at the world's only anti-conspiracy theory conspiracy theorist? But then I would write that, wouldn't I.
I expect those who are hopping mad   about the discovery of new facts that make Darwin's great science fraud more likely than not will now thinketh that I doth protest too much.
image
Follow Dysology on Twitter
image
Nullius in Verba

No comments:

Post a Comment